Construction Claims Consultants
At HSE Contractors, Inc. (HSE) we believe that the most effective construction claim consultations begin long before a dispute arises on the job site. Our team of outstanding construction claim consultants will work with you to navigate construction claims that arise throughout your project.
Our team of expert claims consultants will work with you to identify, analyze find root cause, prepare, and present construction claims on your engineered construction projects.
Construction Claims Consulting Services
Our construction claims consultants provide the following services for real estate owners, contractors, law firms, and insurance companies:
- Construction Claims and Dispute Resolution: Expert witness testimony; entitlement analysis; CPM delay, productivity, and damages analysis
- Construction Consulting: Project extension of staff, project scheduling support, and cost estimating
- Construction Planning and Scheduling Services: CPM preparation, time extension requests, schedule updating, complete fully referenced expert reports review, and analysis
Benefits Of Our Construction Claims Consulting Services
HSE’s high-level consulting services are recognized worldwide. Serving international clients gives us a distinct advantage over non-international construction claims consultants. On every assignment, HSE construction claims consultants utilize their extensive research, analytical and risk management skills to ensure your project’s integrity.
Our claims consultants’ unique approach to construction consulting begins with the critical path method to ensure your project has a clearly defined and optimized schedule. This process allows us to analyze all potential project impacts resulting in delays, as it is essential for the equitable resolution of claims and impact-related construction disputes throughout the project execution.
HSE is unrivaled in the prevention, mitigation, resolution of construction claims. We work with all contractual parties to settle claims and construction disputes without the need for arbitration or litigation.
If a disagreement arises and cannot be resolved out of court, or without arbitration, HSE will work hard to produce the best possible outcome for your company and provide expert testimony when needed.
HSE’s construction claims consultants will work with you to provide expert services for mediation, arbitration, trial and complete claims analysis to ensure a successful and winning claims resolution.
Why Hire A Construction Claims Consultant On Your Project?
Hiring a construction claims consultant to assess your project’s well-being at the start will help prevent significant issues from arising as the project moves forward.
Through our comprehensive and industry-leading approach to construction project management, your projects and organizations will receive the following benefits from a construction claims consultant:
- Avoid “value-destroying” projects.
- Enable you to pursue strategic growth opportunities with more incredible speed, skill, and confidence, decreasing time-to-market.
- Satisfy the executive-level needs for accurate, focused information, supporting capital deployment, and on-going course corrections during the construction contract impacted periods.
- Reduce cost overruns and late schedule completions of your construction projects.
- Improve your ability to manage and minimize project risk and better allocate risk mitigation and avoidance with increased accountability.
- Increase alignment of business processes, people, and technology to achieve information integrity and personal accountability.
HSE Contractors, Inc. has the experience and knowledge you need to receive industry-leading construction claims consulting no matter the size, scope, or location of your project.
Related Construction Claims Videos
Give us a call to talk with one of our construction claims consultants today!Contact Us