At HSE Contractors, we are always accepting applications for upcoming projects from qualified candidates. Your application, qualifications, relevance of scheduling expertise, and location will be evaluated as the position you are applying for becomes available at any of our office locations.
This position is based in Los Angeles only. Los Angeles locals are preferred.
- Plan, coordinate, supervise and direct all planning and scheduling activities on the assigned portfolio.
- Interface/maintain liaison with project management, client, subcontractors, etc. on all planning and scheduling related items and functions including reporting requirements, progress status, new impacts, etc.
- Represent company and/or project in meetings with clients.
- Ensure that corporate planning and schedule standards are implemented and that all project related activities comply.
- May serve as staff specialist in the application of advanced theories, concepts, principles, and processes.
- Performs additional assignments per supervisor’s direction.
- Advises the Planning Director on all planning-related matters
- Responsible to support development of the monthly reports and to perform schedule assessments as requested.
- Identifies, analyzes and monitors schedule deviations for assigned disciplines or specialties including subcontractor submittals and recommends corrective action/work-around solutions for project considerations.
- Develops and writes the schedule monthly progress and similar reports. Identifies and reports activities that have a critical or potential impact on the schedule and prepares and presents the Critical Items Action Report.
- Review all the narrative reports prepared by other team members before issue to the client.
- Clearly and efficiently communicate with the client using all the possible methods such as on-site presence, phone, Webex and emails.
- Attend all the external phone calls and Webex meetings with clients.
Analytical consultancy duties:
- Perform in depth schedule analysis and provide recommendations to the client as required.
- Provide delay mitigation measures and recommended corrective actions to advance schedules whenever required.
Qualified candidates will not only be compensated handsomely but will also have a future opportunity to take on bigger assignments with HSE.
If you feel that you are qualified for this position, kindly send your resume to email@example.com; preferably along with a project list containing employer & client name, project name, project value, type and working conditions of the project, and duration of the project.