At HSE Contractors, we are always accepting applications for upcoming projects from qualified candidates. Your application, qualifications, relevance of scheduling expertise, and location will be evaluated as the position you are applying for becomes available at any of our office locations.
- MEP Engineer background preferred.
- Excellent understanding of BIM procedures, strategies, and workflow.
- Proficient in Revit and AutoCAD family is a must.
- Experience with Bentley, Navis works or Synchro or any other competitive software would be a plus.
- On-site construction experience would be desirable
- Strong written, verbal communication in English is essential.
- Proven experience in priority setting, multitasking, and working with minimal direct supervision.
- Has experience in the same position for at least 5 years, and a work track record in reputable companies.
- Has good experience in different types of projects such as mechanical facilities, hotels, office buildings, shopping malls, etc.
- Experience in large scale and complex projects is desirable.
- Create 3D BIM Models.
- Coordinate all aspects for the model (Architectural, Civil, MEP).
- Update the BIM model in a biweekly or monthly basis.
- Collaborate with the scheduling department to build and maintain the 4D BIM model.
- Perform clash detection and resolve all clashes.
- Manage and coordinate external 3D presentations to the client.
Qualified candidates will not only be compensated handsomely but will also have a future opportunity to take on bigger assignments with HSE.
If you feel that you are qualified for this position, kindly send your resume to email@example.com; preferably along with a project list containing employer & client name, project name, project value, type and working conditions of the project, and duration of the project.