HSE has an immediate opening for a Full-time position in the capacity of a Construction CQC System manager in Arlington, Virginia.
The right candidate must have excellent communication skills to write responses to non-compliance and root cause analysis reports, and also to:
1-Perform all quality control management duties Required of the contractor.
2-Graduate civil engineer or construction manager with 2 years experience in the type of work being performed on this project or technician with 5 years related experience.
3-Has no other duties except QC.
4-Minimum of 5 years of USACE construction experience.
5- Five years of roadway and drainage experience.
If you are searching for such an opportunity please answer the below questions.
· Would you be able to work on-site Full-time in Arlington, Virginia?
· How many years of experience as a quality control manager?
· Are you currently employed?
· What kind of certificates do you have?
· Are you able to start immediately?